In-Piano Records Revisited

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 12:09:01 -0700

David & List
That's how I use the PTG Piano Service Record.  There is plenty of room to
write what was done (in abbreviated fashion, of course) and I refer to it
every time I return to the piano.  Should someone else follow behind me, I
hope it will be just as useful for them.  I appreciate knowing how many
pitch raises and how recently.
Many customers have commented on what a good idea it is (as if it was
something new) and they like  knowing where they can look to remember what
was done and when.  I think it is quite a professional way of doing it.  I
hate writing on someone else's piano.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA