Sweet Sound Tuning

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@qntm.com
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:36:55 -0700

Susan,

Any takers yet on your meal offer yet?
I'll be driving through your neck of the woods on Monday with the family and
am trying to make lunch plans....
Since we will drive from Seattle to San Jose in one day, lunch will have to
be quick!
Come to think of it, maybe not enough time to drive so far off beautiful I-5
so if you can't meet us in Eugene, I guess your offer will still stand for
the next traveler.

doug

PS:  I really was tempted to stop and meet you (world famous author and all)
but don't think it will work this time.  Oh well, maybe next vacation I'll
plan better