Piano Manufacturers List

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 09:26:12 +1200

Avery - the 'characters' you mention are "Chinese"
symbols/picturegrams represented by ASCII characters which our
browsers can't handle because they are NOT set to handle the language.
You will note the "TW" in the URL address - this is a Taiwan based
site.

What do you think about the STUART piano site ? - I propose to visit
this manufacturer later this year - what, if anything, have you heard
?

For those of you who have NOT seen this NEW Grand Piano - take a look:

http://www.newcastle.edu.au/department/fmu/stuart.htm

AlanD