Oh no, back to 'piano records'

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:09:31 -0400

Don wrote:
> I disagree entirely. I want *all* the info from previous work--invoices even
> if the client has them. Why re invent the wheel? If another tech has had a
> problem with an instrument I want to *know*. I don't like walking in blind.
> Zero information = blind.

"information' was in quotes.  Of course I'm happy to see an invoice for
non tuning work, but that's not what we're talking about.  We're talking
about multiple tuning dates written on the keys.  We're talking about a
business card left inside the piano for . . .  whom?

Tells me nothing.  Do I credit the last tech for finding the piano at
pitch, or is it due to stable environment?  If the piano is a mess, did
the last tech put it that way, try to get them to get it corrected and
they refused?  Don't know.

Joe,

Fond memories of dearly departed mostly come from their instigation, but
yes, occassionally from your discovery of a card.  Hope they remember me
well, too.

Carl