Feiglj (I hope the spelling is accurate)Grand

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:19:10 -0400

Dear List:

I posted this on July 22. I hope someone knows something about the maker
of this instrument.

A RPT friend has just finished rebuilding a 5'grand with this name on
the fallboard. He is not sure of the last letter, but assumes that it is
a 'J'. It could be half a 'Y' but he feels that it is more likely a
'J'(lower case dotted 'j)
It has a Viennese action. The music desk has two swing-out arms that he
assumes are candleholders.
The number 5013 is stamped on the soundboard.

He says that it has a wonderful tone and is quite impressed with it.

Dan Hallett, Jr.