a loan via SBA..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:57:38 -0400

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols wrote:

> The question is, Phil,... what do you need? (the loan for) We know you
> already have the tools, skill, and customer base. Why add debt service?
>
> Guy

..hey stranger!..

..fact is I NEED tools..i'm doing alot of borrowing right now from a
retired tech who lives around the corner..it seems almost every job beyond
tuning or minor repair work requires me to *borrow* a tool from this
guy..he is a real sweetheart, but enough is enough..plus, I want to build
an inventory of things like DC's, CasterCups, Hammers, Dampers, keytops,
etc....enough is enough..i could do more selling of these types of services
if I had the inventory and the tools, and I don't..and I won't get it
unless I have a little help.

..i'm not looking for the moon, Guy..as a matter of fact, the bank said the
fiqure I want to borrow is the smallest loan they will ever process for
SBA..it's WAY under 5 figures...they want me to borrow MORE..i told them
it's not necessary in my case.

tito