Answering Capabilities (was Answering Machines) back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:48:17 -0500

Hi Z,
My bus phone has call forwarding to my voice mail pager.  The callers leave
a message and it pages me within 30 seconds.  I call up my voice mail to
see what it is.  If it is important I call them right back.  If not, I call
later in the day when I have a break.  Works well for me.  With this
arrangement It means I can be on the modem all the time and still not lose
ANY calls.  It is almost like having 2 phone lines for the price of 1.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!

> From: Z! Reinhardt <diskladame@provide.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Answering Capabilities (was Answering Machines)
> Date: Thursday, July 30, 1998 7:23 PM
>
> Dear List!
>
> Thank you all so much for your input on this subject!!  I have heard
> advertisements for some of the products (and should I say, procedures)
but