Symphony program advertising

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

>...By the way, my headline I have decided will be...
>
>"If there is a piano in tonight's performance... I TUNED IT!!!"
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT

Not meaning to be offensive, Rob, but that is a pretty strong statement
that can't be retracted once it is in print.  Which means you absolutely
must be the person who tunes the piano without fail for each performance,
and each tuning must measure up to near perfection, especially where
unisons are concerned.  One unison out, and your statement will reek with
overtones of being a blowhard and, at the same time, demonstrating
incompetency in the profession you profess.

Hope this is of use to you,

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician