voicing on M&H

dpitsch dpitsch@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 01 Mar 1998 13:14:09 -0700

I agree completely that all new pianos straight from the factory can be "tweaked".   Some of
the worst voicing
incidents I have been through were when:
1) a dealer uncrated a brand new S & S "D" to be immediately used in Symphony Hall
2) another dealer uncrated a Bosendorfer Imperial to be immediately used in Symphony Hall

To the pianoman:
What brand of pianos do you uncrate and find in perfect voicing condition?