voicing on M&H

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 18:40:32 -0500

I respectfully disagree.   How can a piano be properly voiced unless its
immediate environment and the personal tastes of the owner are taken into
consideration?  How can a factory worker possibly consider these factors?

On the other hand, you are most assuredly correct that almost all new
pianos are never going to sound, play, look or act better than .... in the
showroom.  A sad comment on the general knowledge and diligence of the
majority of owners.

Frank Weston