Cheapie Yamaha -Reply

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 20:25:36 -0600

Avery,

I believe what you have here is just one of Yamaha's older models that was not
originally designated for import to the  U.S. A dealer I used to work for in
St. Pete used to get these by the truckload in various "grades" for
re-conditioning and re-sale. Some were decent and some were really beat. (they
were all used institutionally and sold to wholesalers) These Japanese Yamaha's
were made with just the 2 pedals.

Regards,
Greg Torres