wanted: sellers of tools

Norman Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 23:17:14 -0600

Hi Clair,
There are many frustrations trying to get started in a new field. If you are
serious about learning piano technology you might want to check out the Randy
Potter course. It is much more complete than the Reblitz book and you can even
get a beginners set of tools with it. He does have a web page at
www.tuningschool.com.