query lubes

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 06:38:13 -0600

Hi All,
On Thursday I am going to place an order to Schaff for some new lubes.  I
thought it might be helpful to all, and especially me , to get your
opinions and favorite uses and how well they work for you.  I will list
them and you can put your comments under them. Thank you in advance for
enlightening us all with your experience.

TFL Dry Lubricant (Original Slipspray formula)

TFL Wet Lubricant (liquid nylon)

Permalon 327 spray

One Puff Dry-Lube

Dry-Lube stick

Protek CLP

Protek MPL-1

Acheson Dag Graphite Lube

Mineral Oil & Naphtha

James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"Sometimes it is really good to be pleasantly surprised without knowing
what you did right.".