Jon Page's Taut Line, my Goof

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 05 Mar 98 01:02:57

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:41:59 -0800 (PST), Susan Kline wrote:

>Dear list,
>
>About two weeks ago I wandered around the California State Convention,
>showing people Jon Pages Taut Line Regulation Guide (TLRG for short),
>happily yammering away about how they could buy it from Schaff.
>
>WRONGO!
>
>They can buy it from Pianotek, not Schaff (not that it wouldn't be a
>good idea for Schaff to carry it!)
>
>If you are one of the aforesaid people, or hear anyone complaining
>that they tried to get it from Schaff and couldn't, please excuse
>the goof, and route the order to Pianotek.
>
>[one of those things, sigh]
>
>Susan
>
>Susan Kline
>P.O. Box 1651
>Philomath, OR 97370
>skline@proaxis.com
>
>"My life is already compicated enough, without trying to introduce
>organization into it."
>			-- Ashleigh Brilliant

Susan and list,
	Why not just make your own?  I'm all for supporting the
inventor but really, it's just two lengths of house type electrical
wire screwed into the action bracket and string stretched in between.
 Hardly worth even the shipping!
					Greg

P.S. yes I had to buy one to find out!  I then quickly placed open
hand firmly against forhead uttering ... of course!

Greg and Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte`
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
gnewell@en.com