Speaking of tools

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:02:24 -0500

Jon,
  I watched a Thomas Edison documentary last night in which the commentator
made a statement that although Edison's crew was responsible for a lot of
his inventions, he was the one that followed through with them and got them
patented and manufactured. Your case may fit this description.  Anyhow,
your simple tool has made life easy for a lot of us technicians.
  By the way, tell me more about Chris Gregg's Hammer Fitting Block.  Never
heard of it.

  Ted Simmons, Merritt Island, FL