Greetings

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 19:41:56 -0600

Dear Newton.

WELCOME BACK!  We missed ya!
I would like to know if there is a way for those on this list to maybe get
involved somehow, perhaps sending parts, or  ??? I have some boxes of
hammers, flanges, etc., I would be willing to send them ???  I would also
like to know if there is going to be another trip of this sort in the future
and if I or others on this list can go and what would be the cost, etc.

Glad you're with us again.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres