Tautline

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 05 Mar 98 23:36:47

Dear List,
	My oppologies! I apparently touched a nerve. I did not mean
to suggest that Jon idea was not worth it's due but that it was very
simply made. I do congratulate anyone who has the fortitude to take
an idea to market and profit from it.  As for myself, I guess I'm
just cheap!  I also recently made a copy of Wally Brooks hammer
boring jig from the picture I saw in the Journal.  It works great and
I saved myself time and money by doing it. Anyway I did purchase one
if that redeems me in any way.
					Greg Newell
Greg and Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte`