Baldwin 6000

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 19:42:58 EST

<< Does anyone know why the bass stands out so much in this model?  Does
anyone know if anything has been done to stifle the bass some?  Does anyone
have a different opinion of this piano.  I must say that this is my only
complaint of the instrument.
 James Grebe >>

To each his own but I have always thought that the deep, throaty, resonant
bass of theis instrument makes it outstanding as one of the best verticals
available on the market.  I have also thought that its large, boxy case made
it unappealing to people who want something less imposing.

   I think it makes an excellent piano where a big sound is desired but there
is not the floor space for a grand.  The scale design is very interesting.  It
is the only piano I've ever seen with plain wire bichords on the bass bridge.

Regards,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin