air pressure and volume reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 06:41:22 -0600

Hi Greg,
You shouldn't be up so late.
My thoughts were in places like Denver where the air is much thinner and
drier that if you recorded the pitch of A-4 it would be different than an
A-4 in a sea level town.  Same thing with tone.  I believe the tone would
be thinner in stature in Denver than in a sea level town due to the
heaviness of the air.????
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"Sometimes it is really good to be pleasantly surprised without knowing
what you did right.".