Humidistat accuracy

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 15:03:26 -0700

About Don Drose's comments re the 2 Kawai grands with DC systems: I
don't think it is quite accurate to say that the
"controllers"(humidistats) were fighting each other. The humidistat
tolerance is plus or minus 5%, so at any given time one might have the
humidifier on while the other would have the dehumidifier on. I have
noticed this phenomenon with my two S&S "M"s which sit side by side. I
haven't noticed much difference pitch-wise between the two instruments.

However, I think Don's strategy of running both systems from one
humidistat is worth trying. I'm going to do that, and I'll let you all
know what happens.

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ