batteries (VTD)

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 15:52:29 -0600

I use TuneLab97 on a notebook computer.  I seldom use the battery.  I usually
just plug the computer in.  If there is no plug close, I have a 12 foot
extension cord.  A couple of times a week I find a piano where using the plug
would be difficult and I'll use the computer battery then.  My computer will do
two pianos in a row before the battery is low.  It hasn't been a problem yet.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts