Young Chang Duplex Noise

sigurd hanson sthanson@PIONEERPLANET.INFI.NET
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 15:50:37 -0600

I Agree that using felt to cut out the duplex zinging will cut the tone down
much to much. I tried everything with a Steinway D.  I applied a little VJ lube
and it didn't kill the tone as using the felt and it totaly elimated the zing.

Sigurd Hanson, Registered Piano Technician
ufdanotes@writeme.com