Voicing question

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:55:15 -0600 (CST)

Part of David Pitsch's post:
>Yes, Damper Chasers affect the RH in the room, and in fact the
>home...Damper Chasers might put a gallon or so in the air over a couple of
>days...

Don't really see this as a possibility with a Dampp-Chaser system, David.
In the most extreme dry conditions here in Oklahoma I've experienced, it
takes a week and a half before the low warning light comes on.

>From your statement you're the humidity tank would have to be filled every
two days.  Maybe you meant something else.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731