Confused - reply

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 17:51:09 -0700

Thanks to all who have responded to my confusion. It explains a lot of
the postings that I have seen on the list which made me wonder why they
were there.

In my case, when I want to send a message, I go to my address book and
select my victim, then compose and send my message. I haven't yet become
comfortable with the "Reply" (or similar) option. So, probably what
happened to me is: I went to the address book and selected the wrong
address. Sorry for the waste of time for everyone. (But I was happy for
Jim Bryant's contribution to my dossier on Howard Rosen.)

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ