Dampp chasers

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 18:14:15 -0600 (CST)

>>In a message dated 98-03-09 16:53:24 EST, you write:
>>
>> This is a prime example of why techs should install the new smart bar
> system. It will let the client know when the pads need replacement.
>> Don Rose
>
>Wow, I haven't heard about that.  How does it work?
>Karen Johnson

The smart heater bar turns itself off and turns on a red indicator when
there is no water in the top of the pads.  Sensors on the top of the heater
bar sense when there is no contact with water.  This occurs when 1) there
is no water in the humidifier tank, or 2) when the pads are no longer
effective.

Something else you might not know about is the Humidifier Treatment that is
recommended.  It helps to eliminate the growth of mold and mildew in the
easy fill tube when it is used in each watering can of water.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731