cents to cps .... need help.

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 00:49:46 -0600 (CST)

Parts of >Bill Bremmer's, RPT, posts:

&

&

>...As you can see, I am not allowed to say
whatever comes to me off the cuff...

&

&

>...If you will substantiate your statements about the inharmonicity in the
>Kawai,
>Boston and Steinway and provide your opinion as to why the Boston & Steinway
>sound similar and very different than Kawai, you will be using your energy
>much more effectively than getting hot under the collar about any remarks that
>I make.  All will benefit by the information you provide, no one gains
>anything by you or anyone else telling me what to say and how to say it...

etc...

You got me smiling with your ways, Bill B., I'll grant you that.  :-)

You're quite the clever chap.  Twisting words and turning meanings to fit
your own modus operandi.  Quite the clever chap, indeed.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild
USA

"Many a slip has occurred between the cup and the lip."
--Jerome Zickrick