Cristofori

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:18:16 -0300

Anne. I would like to receive more information about David Sutherland because I
am owner of a Pianoforte (1752) made in Portugal and I am interested in to
change the action of it in a Cristofori one. This is totaly possible but I
haven't the Cristofori's charts of the action. Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the
Guild - Rio - Brasil