cents to cps .... beyond help?

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:23:16 -0800

Bill,

>>How about responding to my question about why the Boston and Steinway
sound so much alike?<<

>>If you will substantiate your statements about the inharmonicity in
the Kawai,
> Boston and Steinway and provide your opinion as to why the Boston &
> Steinway
> sound similar and very different than Kawai, you will be using your
> energy
> much more effectively than getting hot under the collar about any
> remarks that
> I make.<<

That's funny, Bill - I wasn't hot under the collar in the least! You
sure know how to make me chuckle.

I did not respond to your earlier question because I do not agree that
the Boston and Steinway pianos sound similar.  You are entitled to your
opinion about this, of course, and it is not my place to support or
refute your personal impressions.

Perhaps after you have tuned a few Boston pianos and know them a little
more intimately you will come to your own conclusions.  I look forward
to hearing what you find.

Don Mannino

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available