taking our trailer to R.I.

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:31:04 EST

To our friends in new England, and Rhode Island in particular.

My wife and I are taking our trailer to Providence. We also want to stay on
Cape Cod, and then visit the Boston area. Does anyone have the names and phone
numbers of some good sites near Providence, on Cape Cod and around Boston?

Willem Blees
St. Louis

You can e-mail me privately, although there might be some other campers out
there who want this information, so answering on the list might be helpful.