Yamaha hammer butt loops

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 05:35:41 -0600

Dear list,

I just spent the last 8 hours replacing all the hammer butt loops on a
Yamaha M3.
It is the first time I have had to do a whole set. I followed Bill
McKaig's procedure and was pleased with the results, however, I was
wondering if anyone else has had the occasion to do this procedure and
how long it took.

BTW,  I did this job for a dealer I tune for and I charged $150.00,
price quoted before knowing how long it would take.   :-( [  Is this a
fair figure? I feel that I should have charged a little more ($200.00
maybe?)  I believe I could do it again in less time but still feel I may
have short changed myself.  Any and all opinions and tips are welcome.
Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres