rebuilding cost

A440A A440A@aol.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:18:52 EST

Wim writes:
<<I told her I would find out about Victor's in Miami.
Anyone from Southern Florida out there who can help with this? Do they do
quality work, and are they a reputable company to do busines with?
You can E-mail me personally, or on the list.

ooohhh,  pleeeeze, put this on the list!
     If there is somebody out there that can rebuild a Steinway for $5,000,  I
think we should all know about it.
     You might also tell her that she should have the rebuilding done by
someone that will be in her area for the first two or three
Regards,
Ed Foote