Yamaha hammer butt loops

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:44:30 -0800

Jon,

The piano was sold and needed to be delivered right away so I did not have
the option of ordering new parts. Also, it seems that the loops from the
factory tend to deteriorate quickly down here in Fla-they turn brown and
then just break . And shimming of flanges is not required if you number
them and keep them in their original location. Only thing left to do is
space hammers to strings.

Regards,
Greg Torres