Yamaha hammer butt loops

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:18:19 -0500

I did my first set as well on a Yamaha M3 a couple weeks ago, without the
benefit of instruction (the one I called in my chapter said to just replace
the flanges). It took me 8+ hours, but I had quoted a $200 price, and that
still didn't seem like enough.( I had significant travel time involved in
picking up and returning the action.) I will probably charge more the next
time I have the opportunity do do that procedure again. Would appreciate
seeing info from Bill McKaig, was it in the Journal?