Yamaha hammer butt loops

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:27:18 -0800

Ralph,

I did it the same way as you-every other one, but a section at a time,
taking the time to number each flange so they went back in their original
location, then spacing them using the neighboring hammers for guides. I
replaced the action in the piano this afternoon and found that I only had to
space 4 hammers to the strings and filing the hammers was not necessary as
the slight grooves in the hammers mated the strings perfectly.

BTW, is $250.00 a dealer price or outside price?

Thanks,
Greg Torres