Cristofori

Robert A Murphy murphyr@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:16:30 -0500 (EST)

Anne & Rogerio,

I don't have David's e-mail address either, however his snail-mail address is
801 Minor St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104  tel.(313)761-8111.  Toward the end of this
project he asked me to give my 2-cents on Cristofori action specs and
regulation.  I, too, would give his instrument a two-thubs up!

Robert Murphy
Piano Technician
Michigan State University