Yamaha hammer butt loops(cont)

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:16:52 -0800

Dick,

Is this what you would charge a dealer? I have been charging approximately
50% of what I would get on the outside. Knowing that I could cut down the
time to about 4 to 5 hr. does this seem fair? I most certainly would have
just replaced the flanges if I had the time to order the parts and wait for
them. But I also think that the cord I used will outlast the factory cord.

Regards,
Greg Torres