Weighty Problem

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:34:35 -0800

Bill,

Would you share with us this procedure regarding bending the action posts? This
sounds very interesting and I have never heard of this.

BTW, I have never had a problem with "jiffy weights" coming off. And I don't
believe it is a "substandard" installation because if done right it is very
effective, (doesn't look bad either because who plays without the fall board on a
vertical anyway?)  and it can always be reversed to the way it was before if want
or need be. JMHO  :-)

Regards,
Greg Torres