Cristofori

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:41:34 -0300

Stephen:
Thank for your atention. I will expend all  the necessary time in order to
solve the problem. I know that research is necessary and this is what i am
doing now! I need to see some schematics or to read somethig about Cristofori
actions and I have no doubt that I can make one. I think that when I wrote
the two emails before this I did two mistakes because the correct is: JOSE
GAMBIAZO is who makes the harpsichord in 1769. We don't know who changes it
to pianoforte. I thank if you may help me. Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the
Guild - Rio - Brasil