Yamaha hammer butt loops

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:41:48 -0800

Lance,

It is possible to line the hammers up exactly where they were. Also, the
grooves on these hammers were very slight, the tone was even and nice and so
there was no need to file.
Once again, this job was for a dealer who just wanted it fixed as the piano was
already sold. Certainly would have replaced parts and filed and charged
accordingly had it been a different situation.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres