strict temperature effects

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:49:32 -0600 (CST)

>If 100 cents equals a half step, 5000 cents would be 25 whole steps low.
>Impossible!
>
>Bob Berganatino,RPT

Yes, you are absolutely correct.  Impossible!  However, you must have
missed my communication signal following that statement, Bob.

>...Organ measured minus 5000 cents <g>......

   <g>    meant I'm grinning about the number, and yes it's an absurd
amount.  Actually though, it really was an absurd amount...something like
-40 give or take.

Sorry for the confusion it may have possibly caused any others!

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731