strict temperature effects (BB)

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:59:06 -0600 (CST)

>...Yes you did cause some confusion.
>
>Bpb Bergantino,RPT

That's the way it goes sometimes.  You're not the first and certainly won't
be the last.  We all get over it eventually.

But of course, you're not completely innocent yourself in these matters,
Bob, as these excerpts from some of your posts last year will testify.  You
know full well what pulling someone's leg or funning is all about.    :-)
====================================
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:23:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: RptBob1@aol.com
Subject: Re: CA glue !

...In order to be a CA Groupy - as you so obviously want to be- you'll have to
pay reparations to all of us faithful-from-the-start CA believers.  I, being
the official President (don't ask about election procedures) am to receive
your first installment of 10,000 Lira sent directly to my Bank in Cleveland,
Ohio.  Upon receipt, you will be informed of the procedure to join our
illustrious Brother-Sisterhood of CA Groupies.

We await your transfer of funds.

Robert Bergantino, RPT
South Euclid, Ohio