subscription!!

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:08:20 -0800

Shane Patrick Corriveau wrote:

>                 Could you please put me on you list of subscribers, for
> you newletters?!  Thank you - my email address is spcorriv@acs.ucalgary.ca
>
>                                                 Thanks a lot!!
>
>                                                         Shane

Shane,

If you're referring to our newsletter, PianoTalk, I'll need your mailing address. (It's
the only newsletter I've seen any reference to on pianotech.

I might mention that we are now working on our web site and most of that issue will
probably appear somewhere online. Might still be a while, though.

Regards,

Del