strict temperature effects (BB)

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:34:59 -0600 (CST)

>From Bob Bergantino,RPT:
>Wow!  Big Brother IS watching after all.  Oh well, at least I am immortalized
>somewhere in this vast world-even if only in your Big Brother files.

Hi Bob, List,

Unfortunately, you flatter both of us without merit.  I don't keep these
files personally.  It's on record for all to see at these two locations:

http://www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html
Pianotech Mailing List Full-Text Searcher

&

ptg.org archive
http://www.ptg.org/archive/

And lest you think *I think* I walk on water <g>, there are definitely some
doozies on my part in those big banks of collected information from over
the years.  Boy, do I ever know that!  :-†

Did you catch my misspelling of my own name several days ago?

Yes, the typo was evident.

>What is the penalty for that?

You decide.  Gee, I do hope you're funning and not fuming, but without some
communication signals, it's hard to know.

This is how I see what happened, Bob.  You appeared to take exception to my
"minus 5000 cents <g>" thing, I said I was sorry for any confusion I may
have caused, you appeared to then brow beat me with your follow-up post.  I
took exception, you appeared to not like the exception, and here we are.

As my wife as reminded me on more than one occassion, bless her heart, "I'm
not a mind reader."  So, unless there is something else you have aught
against me, let me try again on this one thing.  Sorry for any confusion I
may have caused with the "minus 5000 cents <g>" thing.

Sincerely,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician