Subject: 30 minute epoxy

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:59:46 -0600

The current # is 301, not 305.  I just wanted to mention that you should
weigh the Epotek epoxy with a gram
scale. I found one for cheap at a Pawn shop, regularly $100.   Also, it is
really water  thin, so it will run EVERYWHERE!  I use
it for pinblocks only.  The thicker stuff can be thinned by heating with a
hairdryer to seep into smaller cracks.  The information sheet from
Ken/Epotek states to mix 4:1 by weight.  Ken has decided on 3:1 and Epotek
is not comfortable with changing their ratio.  I do 3:1 and it works fine.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net