Who is afraid of The Big Bad "Wolf"?

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:04:34 EST

<< Puhleeeezzzz
      If a list member is tired of the historical tuning posts, DON"T READ
THEM
 !!!
 We are all clearly labeling our posts, and if you are left out, ignorant, or
 just disinterested, then ignore them.
      It so happens that a certain number of us are involved in a discussion,
 and we are doing it on the list, as the list was designed to support.
 Suggesting that we drop the topic because it does not interest you is
 oppression, and I for one am real sensitive to that.
     I repeat, if you are tired of the discussion, don't take part in it.

 Ed Foote >>

Couldn't have been better said, Ed.
Bill