CTE

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:34:06 EST

<<
 Avery,

 This volunteer work will benefit you much more than any of the Examinees you
 work with or PTG in general.   How selfish of you!  ; )

 Bill

After doing many exams over the years I have learned as much as the examinee.
If fact, belonging to the PTG, going to meetings, regionals, and national
conventions, I have learned so much for so little $$$ invested.  I guess I can
stand being a little "selfish."  Like I have seen in your posts, I am not
afraid to pass along tips of the trade I have learned over the years.  Many
good technicians did it for me.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR