Hallet & Davis agraffe bridge

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:32:26 -0600

Ed is correct,

I had the opportunity to restring a Hallet and Davis just as you describe and
there was no apparent crown in the board. It had agraffes on the bass bridge as
well. They were slotted so as to slide the wire in from the sides. It sounded
pretty nice when finished. I would have liked to install new hammers but the
customer just wanted to make it "play". But even as it was it sounded nice.

Regards,
Greg Torres