Epoxy vs CA

MHoffman11 MHoffman11@aol.com
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:43:22 EST

<< Has anyone used it
 alone for that purpose, and found that later the Ecsaine was
 starting to come back off? The model people, presumably, are
 gluing wood to wood joints, rather than porous flexible material.

 I have a Corfam job coming up, and plan to use Titebond for most
 of it, with Titebond and CA glue together for the last seam at the
 top of the butt leather, ala Steve Brady and Rob Kiddell.

 Yours,

 Susan
 Susan Kline >>

Hello Susan & List

I've used only the glue provided by Baldwin.  And have yet to see a failure in
any of the "joints"; one piano in particular has been going strong for over 8
years, so I'm happy with the results/longevity of the bond.

Stay Tuned!

Mike Hoffman