Previous Tuner (CA)

Marcel Carey mcpiano@microtec.net
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:06:40 -0500

Dear List,

It never stop amazing me as what some people can do to an action. This morning
as I was working on an old upright shaped object, I found a finishing nail
instead of a center pin. Couldn't help myself from laughing. Now since I didn't
have a replacement wippen, I used the CA glue and accelerator to get the hole
smaller. I just used the smaller size center pin than I  intended to use,
spreaded a little Protek on it, inserted it in the hole land filled up with CA.
Removed the pin and installed the flange back. CA saved my neck again.

Marcel Carey, RPT