original art cases?

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:49:38 -0600

Hello All,
	With the recent publicity about the new Art Deco Steinway recently
purchased from Steinway to a hotel in Las Vegas for over $160,000. I wonder
if any of you have been considering altering piano cases to customize their
appearance.  With the recent popularity of the "Arts and Crafts Movement"
I have begun experimenting with colored decorative  stenciling on the
carcasses of my new benches.
	Are any of you out there doing any work at all in this field yourself and
if so, what is the reaction to your creations?  The trick is to do this
added art work and make it seem like a pleasant surprise to onlookers and
potential clients who would be willing to pay extra $$$ for the added work.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"Sometimes it is really good to be pleasantly surprised without knowing
what you did right.".